Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself
- From: Andy Cedilnik <andy cedilnik kitware com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>, Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>, Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself
- Date: 09 May 2002 11:33:20 -0400
Well, what if you are not the only one reading the mail?
Support mails for example are going to several people and other people
want to know what somebody responded.
On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 21:07, Not Zed wrote:
Why would you ever want to read something you've written yourself?
If you need to (to point out how wrong Y was in talking about X),
there's always the sent folder.
] [Thread Prev