Re: [Evolution] other platforms?

We already have SPA (aka NTLM) authentication working on the development
branch in CVS.

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 16:05, Kevin Lane wrote:
Right, but the University I go to REQUIRES spa authentication for
email and news groups. It's pretty annoying!

Kevin Lane

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 11:50, Mike Leone wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Lane" <Kevin Lane attbi com>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Evolution] other platforms?

I too would like to see the demise of most all MS applications from my
machine. One thing Outlook has that evo does not at the moment is SPA
authentication. I have one email source that requires it. I know that

Isn't Exchange the *only* mail server that requires this? And Outlook the only client?

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -