Re: [Evolution] threading by subject

I'm not sure how this has turned into such a long thread.

Example: I send you a message with the subject "Hello". Bob also sends
you a message with the subject "Hello". You reply to the message from
me, and then delete the original. Then I reply to you, and my message
with the subject "Re: Hello" gets attached to *Bob's* message, which it
is *NOT* a reply to.

This is broken. We really should change Evolution's behavior. It is much
more annoying to have false-positive threading than false-negative
threading.

-- Dan