Re: [Evolution] threading by subject

That is what it's doing, it's threading them under the most recent
message with the same subject - you just haven't thought about the logic
you requested ;-)

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 20:01, Eric Newman wrote:
When threading by subject (because the In-Reply-To header is not
present), could you put the new messages to be threaded under the most
recent message with a matching subject? I keep getting emails with
identical subjects to mails that I got a month ago, and when people
reply to them, Evo threads them under the old ones.

Thanks,
Eric