[Evolution] VCards from Outlook ...

I've gotten a number of vcards attached to mails at my new work sent out
from Outlook clients that just show up in Evolution as WINMAIL.DAT files
and not real V-Cards.  Is there any work being done in Evo to be able to
decode these correctly, so they can be used as Vcards?

Thanks,
Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 38A2 FF47 8FE3 B86A 7C68  6ECF 947D 4E9F 5FA9 637C