[Evolution] testing nntp support

    I've just compiled evolution from the cvs evolution-1-0-branch. I've
compiled it with nntp support. I know that is experimental and  unmantained
code, but anyway I want to take a look to see how it works.

    After install evolution I don't see any place to configure a news
server, seems that there is no options related to nttp.
I wonder if  there is a way to test and debug that code or perhaps is so
unmantained that the nntp provider is not registered to be used for the
evolution core?

    I'm really interested in nntp support for evolution so I'll be very glad
with any directions to enable it (for testing purposes).

--alfredo