Re: [Evolution] Importing evolution data in evolution

Christian:

What you could do is to back up the whole evolution directory as a form
of "Export".  Which is basically what any "export" facility we
implemented would do.

However, if you wish to see this feature in a future release, I would
encourage you to submit a feature request to bugzilla.ximian.com.

Regards,

Stu Zimny
Technical Staff
Ximian, Inc.