Re: [Evolution] VCards from Outlook ...

These are being sent TNEF encoded, which is non-standard and frequently
triggers a rant from me when I get them sent to me; however, to answer
your question: I remember reading sometime back that there was some work
in this area, so give it some time, or you can download "tnef" (a TNEF
decoder for linux ) from:
http://world.std.com/~damned/software.html
Or you could complain to the people sending them to you and request they
uncheck the "send mail as RTF" (or similar option, I can't remember it's
exact name atm) which will solve this problem in the correct place: the
broken mail client.

--Shahms