Re: [Evolution] Getting evolution to open galeon in gnome 2

I'm not sure this has to do with Gnome 2.  I'm running Mandrake 8.2 +
some Cooker, with the 1.0.2.99 (200203130901) evolution - and as of last
week this has started happening to me.  I've had no problem starting
Konqueror for the past 6 months, and now all of a sudden, Galeon is
starting up.  Gnome Control Center still says the URL handler is
Konqueror.

I don't know if this is an Evolution problem, a Gnome problem or a
Mandrake problem.  If anyone has any ideas of what I can check to narrow
down the problem, let me know.

Mark