[Evolution] How long does it take for a connector license to arrive?

Hi,

Anyone from Ximian reading this?  I purchased, downloaded and installed connector a few hours ago.  I'm now waiting for the key to arrive, but so far, nothing.  The reason I asked is that when I tried to join the bugzilla users on Ximian, I never got a password mailed to me, even after several days, and I don't want the same happening with connector..

TIA,

Paul