Re: [Evolution] How to compact empty mailboxes?

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 04:40, Stephen Witkop wrote:

So why not make a menu item called "Compact Folders" that expunges and
re-indexes at the same time? That way if someone has a lot of mail they
can do it when it's convenient for them.

As someone with a LOT of folders, I'd prefer a menuitem to compact one
folder, and a command line utility that I can use with cron and find to
do the whole lot.