Re: [Evolution] How to compact empty mailboxes?

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 01:01, Michael D. Crawford wrote:

I had one .ibex file that was 22 megabytes, for an empty mailbox.  Maybe
a nice addition to evolution would be to rebuild the index when one
empties the trash or expunges.  Maybe I can submit a patch sometime :-)

How about a command-line utility that recursively rebuilds the indices,
and runs from a cron job in the middle of the night?