[Evolution] Annoying Printing Failure

I've tried searching the archives for this, but I just can't find an
answer.  I am running Evolution 1.0.2 on a RH 7.2 box.  Whenever I try
to print (or print preview) an email message, it crashes and I get this:

The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail"
has unexpectedly quit.  You will need to quit Evolution and restart
in order to access that data again.

So, looking at the archives I upgrade my printing bits to the latest
Rawhides:

gnome-print-0.35-3
gnome-print-devel-0.35-3
libgnomeprint15-0.35-3

That did not help.

I then did a killev and oaf-slay, in both directions.  That did not
help.

I upgraded ghostscript and printconf.  That did not help!

Running with --debug=debug.log gives me:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of
component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent to FALSE --
IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent (1)

This does not help me.

Please, oh please, help.  I really like to print off emails sometimes,
but if I can't I'll have to go back to Netscape mail.  At least it can
print.

Matt Thompson
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good