Re: [Evolution] Useability improvements

On 2002.03.22 13:13 Stephen Witkop wrote:
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 17:09, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

But it would be much nicer to have a button on the toolbar. I
often use the mouse to read-delete-move and going to the menu and
finding the menu item is a little tedious. Using "n" while my hands
are on the keyboard is convenient but I often have a coffee in one hand
;)

Or.. even better would be customizable toolbars like for example Galeon
has. A small extra window which gives the user the possibility to define
which buttons are available on each toolbar. This would surely improve the
usability of Evolution .. which is "very" importand for an E-mail client
like Evolution/ms. Outlook/any groupware and-or emailclient application.

Well.. thats, of course, just a suggestion.

--
Philip Van Hoof