[Evolution] Useability improvements

Hey,

*) When I make a new contact manually and want to fill in
her birthday. Then this date starts at "2002" while most
people that I know are not born in the year 2002.
Whell the fact that it starts with 2002 is okay for me
but when you try to go to the year 1980 then this requires
me to click 12*22 times the [<] button. Yes I can also
use the rightclick method but in this popupmenu I only
see the 5 last years. -- this is not very userfriendly imho.

*) The date-widget also stays sticky on the current viewport
when I switch viewports (I am using sawfish, all my packages
are ximian updated. So I am using Evolution 1.0.2).

*) I switched from Balsa to Evolution. While Balsa has a
"Select Next Unread message" button. I don't find this in
Evolution. I really miss the button.. can you please implent
this?

*) Also buttons to expand all en collapse all threads are
missing or "way" to difficult to find.

*) And when trying to send a new mail or replying a mail
evolution "hangs" a few seconds.

But.. I still like Evolution. :) nice job..

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ linux.be