Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: Bind accounts to folders

le mar 19-03-2002 à 09:42, Oliver Kurlvink a écrit :
two more things:

Add a filter
"Add/Modify Header" "Reply-To" "list-adress"

to allow to "bugfix" mailing lists like this one to automagically send
the reply to the list and not to the author of the original mail... :)

Yes, I'd really like such a solution. Not modifying the Reply-To header,
but a private Evo tag or something like that.
My mail provider (free.fr) has the bad habit of prepending 'online.fr-'
to headers:
which messes completely Evo.

        Xav