[Evolution] Bulk deletion of past calendar & todo events

Hello

Please forgive me if this subject was already addressed but I chased all menus & options in Evolution to bulk-delete past calendar and to-do events. For instance I want to delete events ( or better, achive) all events before Jan 1st 2002.

Not that I am short of disk space, but my Palm is indeed short of memory and I want drop the (now) useless information.

I tried to figure out a way to bulk move past events to another folder, but I can't even have a bulk selection of calendar & to-do events for copy and move.

Any sugestion is appreciated, even if I have to hack evolution user files (depending on the trick I can get scared of loosing sync pointers...)

Am I missing something in evolution?
--
Olivier Hallot
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil