Re: [Evolution] RE: Two questions about evolution

Considering Outlook isn't even interoperable with Outlook... ;-)

I believe the calendar guys are looking into the issue. If I remember
correctly, it has something to do with us sending the ical mime part
inside a multipart/alternative or something (this is completely legal
btw)?

I seem to recall that if we make Evolution work with Outlook, then we
will be broken with the rest of the world or something.

Anyways, hopefully Dan Winship or someone with more knowledge of the
problem will reply and answer the question.

Jeff