[Evolution] RE: Two questions about evolution

I've seen (and posted about) this behaviour in the interaction between
iCal items in Outlook (2000) and Evolution.  I believe it is to do with
the format of the iCal items sent by Evo, but I can't be sure (or it
could be something with MIME encoding/ decoding).  After patching the
hell out of Outlook just to make sure that if it's something broken,
it's unfixable, I resolved the issue by upgrading my winfe's system from
Windoze XP pro to Mandrake 8.1.  Problem solved.

Interestingly, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000 seem to suffer a similar
issue...  Microsoft has a note about this in their knowledge basele at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q287865

Now, if I could only get all my clients who use outlook to change over
as well...

Ximian guys, any ideas?  This seems to be a consistent problem, and
sorta puts a big hole in your claims of interoperability w/ LookOut 8^)

Thanks as always for a fantastic mailer...

Rubin