Re: [Evolution] Task List

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 13:13, Dylan Proulx wrote:
JP,

There really is no automated way to do this from evolution.  The task
list is in iCalendar format in ~/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics if
that's helpful.

This is helpful... Is it possible to write add-on objects for evolution?
Or do I need to write a stand-alone program?  I am immersing myself in
the iCalendar format now.

Yes, you can write a simple client that talks to the various pieces via
the bonobo component system.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com