[Fwd: [Evolution] File attachments from commandline?]

Has anyone been able to answer this question or should I put it as a
feature request for Evo?

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                        pfeil 10East com
Senior Open Systems Engineer          http://www.10East.com

evolution <email_address>

But how can you actually attach a file, too?

Thanks!

--Jason