Re: [Evolution] Task List

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 13:59, Dylan Proulx wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to dump the Evolution task list in some kind of email on
an automated schedule?  I'm the only Linux user in a Microsoft/Sun shop
and I would like to somehow post what I have done on a daily basis.
Something about Team Communication or something.

There really is no automated way to do this from evolution.  The task
list is in iCalendar format in ~/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics if
that's helpful.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com