Re: [Fwd: [Evolution] File attachments from commandline?]

I assume the RFC you are reffering to is 2368.

Although it's apparently not in the RFC, the following syntax is:
 <mailto:joe example com?cc=bob@example.com&body=hello>
as is this:
 <mailto:?to=joe example com&cc=bob example com&body=hello>

(Both from section 6 of the RFC)
Would it not be a reasonable extension to allow evolution to take
arguments of the following form:
  <mailto:foo bar com?attach=/home/me/myfile.tex>

--Ben