[Evolution] Unmatched vfolder on crack?

Recently my Unmatched folder has taken to smoking crack. I have a ``Mail
to Me'' vfolder which gets all mail to me. Recently, however, I have
found a *copy* of new mails to me in Unmatched.

This makes no sense given that both are vfolders pointed at my Inbox so
even if Unmatched is including mails to me, they should at least be the
*same* mails to me, not coppies. However, after reading all mail not in
the Mail to Me vfolder, I had:

Inbox (9)
Mail to Me (9)
Unmatched (9)