Re: [Evolution] killev doesn't kill all associated processes

Paul,

My pleasure.  :)  I didn't want you to panic.  Yes, those processes are
OK to survive.  In fact, you *can* kill them with gconftool --shutdown
and oaf-slay.  They will hang around until you log out or until you run
those commands.

--Jason