[Evolution] LDAP autocomplete ...

This is probably the antithetical message on this topic, but...

After having LDAP autocomplete set up ages ago using it was . . .
problematic (it had a tendency to hang the compose window . . .) I just
went to compose a message with the latest snapshot and lo and behold it
actually worked and was snappy.  I don't know what, if anything, changed
but I am now pleased with how well (yet another feature) works with
Evolution.

--Shahms