Re: [Evolution] Feature =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Needed=3A=C2?=  Email Message Priority

You can use filters (Tools --> Filters)
to do this.  One of the actions for a filter is "set priority".
How can I set this manually?

You can also change the color using filters. Even though you
may want to do this with messages that you have already received,
Evo has the nice feature that it can apply filters to any folder.
Where? In Tools --> Filters I can only select INBOX and OUTBOX.
Do I need the latest Version for this? (I have 1.0.2)

Stephan