Re: [Evolution] Sorely disenchanted with Evolution (looong)

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 02:20, Frank Gore wrote:
On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 00:42, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

[snip]

I'll give all that a try and see if it helps. The main problem is that I
have Gnome installed from Slackware packages. And when I try to install
seperately those libraries that aren't included (regardless of what the
prefix is set to), they never seem to get recognized. For example, when
I download the CVS source and try to run autogen.sh, I get the error:

You must have `xml-i18n-toolize' installed to compile evolution.

And no matter how often or where I try to install it, I continue to get
that error. I can't find any Slackware package for that library, even in
the latest release of the distribution. I've installed it from source
countless times, but it still doesn't get recognized.

Ah, I forgot all about that set of tools.

This package has been renamed to intltools which can be found here:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/intltool/

although if for some reason you really do need xml-i18n-tools (and it
certainly wouldn't hurt to use this one anyway I don't think), you can
find xml-i18n-tools here:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/xml-i18n-tools/

I forget whether or not intltools will provide xml-i18n-toolize script
or not, it might have been renamed to intltoolize now or something.

I would probably install the xml-i18n-tools package just to be sure.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.