[Evolution] Fonts in GtkHTML

Just curious.  Is GtkHTML (CVS version) supposed to render different
fonts?  More specifically, when I receive HTML email, GtkHTML properly
renders changes in font size, color, weight etc. - but only uses the
font faces of "variable" and "fixed" as defined in my font defaults in
the Settings.  Is there any chance that if somebody sends me an email
using a font other than my default, that happens to be one of the 100's
of fonts on my system, that GtkHTML will ever show the text in that
specified font, rather than just the default?

I received several emails from somebody that specified "Freehand591 BT"
for the font face (and I know that it is on my system and visible to
GtkHTML since I can go into Tools->Settings->Fonts and choose it), but
it still gets rendered in my default setting of Arial.

IOW, am I experiencing a bug, or a "feature".

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger