Re: [Evolution] This messages crashes Evolution 1.0.5

Well i put it in my inbox, and it didn't crash, at least, not with the
HEAD version of evolution and gtkhtml.  Perhaps it is a bug that is
already fixed?

Good, I hope so.

Any idea when/how I can get an upgrade (for RH6.2)? I can't use
red-carpet because it won't recognise my system and I don't have time to
mess about with building things myself.

If you dont want to build things yourself, then i'm not sure.  I use
redhat 6.2 exclusively, and red-carpet works fine for me, you could
perhaps try asking the red-carpet guys whats up?  Although I actually
(of course) build everything from source anyway (its easier to edit that
way!).

The 1.1.x (1.2) code is still a little unstable overall at the moment
though :-/