Re: [Evolution] Evolution and spell check

Hi All!

That is libltdl0. All I can find in Debian repository is libltdl3. Is
there a bug in dependency list?

Please could somebody check that?

                        Andy

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 10:42, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
I since upgraded to Evolution 1.0.5 from Debian Woody repository and
spell check worked better than ever. Today however, I wanted to install
Mozilla 1.0 which is in Ximian's repository, and in the process it
updated my Evolution to 1.0.7. Now my spell check does not work any
more. I traced the problem to the fact that gnome-spell did not get
installed. The reason? Well, gnome-spell depends on aspell, aspell,
depends on libpspell and libtdl, and libpspell depends on libtdl. libtdl
however does not exist.
What about that libtdl?