Re: [Evolution] This messages crashes Evolution 1.0.5

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 23:38, Andrew Stubbs wrote:

    Any idea when/how I can get an upgrade (for RH6.2)? I can't use
    red-carpet because it won't recognise my system and I don't have time to
    mess about with building things myself.

I would really have to recommend upgrading to a newer version of Redhat.
The one you are using there is scarily old, in fact iirc that version
didn't even have Gnome 1.4 included.

If you want an evolution package, assuming you have a proper Gnome 1.4
system, try looking at http://rpmfind.net you may locate what your
looking for as part of Gnomehide (or similar).

However, if your running the kind of system I was running when I first
got into evolution, with a bad Gnome 1.2 and 1.4 mix, then your probably
going to have to build from source.

Ahh, building Evolution 0.9 from source was fun, wasn't it.
(and you never used to be able to click in the To: bar)

Anyway, I tangent...

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA