Re: [Evolution] Using the Euro symbol in evolution mail

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 00:50, Paul Hands wrote:

    How can I use the Euro symbol in evo?  It's usable if I cut and
    paste it from another source, like a an OOffice document, or another
    email with it in.  It appears on my keyboard on the 4 key, beside
    the 4 and under the dollar sign, but I can't access it with any
    combination of the shift, ctrl or alt keys.  Any ideas?

I would try something like modifing my Xkb to include it as a symbol
when I press some modifer. I can't remember how to do this off hand, but
I imagine it is in the X docs. Somewhere there is a keymap that you
should be able to add the symbol too.

I hope this leads you somewhere useful...

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA