Re: [Evolution] Evolution for Gnome 2

I've recently read the evo roadmap, just don't remember it completely,
but AFAIK, the evo for Gnome 2.0 WONT be in line with the release of
gnome 2.

Currently evo 1.2 is under development, which will include just some
more features and enhancements, but still uses gtk1.2/gnome1.4. I
believe evo 1.4 or evo 1.6 is scheduled to be based on gtk2/gnome 2.

I can't really remember release dates (if there were any) and can't find
the roadmap anymore...

Jeroen