Re: [Evolution] Still having trouble sending via evolution (after> mozilla install)

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 01:56, Mike Gifford wrote:

    I did..  I did it again just now.. does it need to be provided every
    time I boot the system or does it adjust things so that this is loaded
    every time when the system comes up?

No, you should only need to run ldconfig once.

OT: And If your thinking of upgrading I would put it off for a while.
Especially if you have a Hewlett Packard printer. It would seem that
Redhat have an unresolved issue with Hewlett Packard Deskjets, it's
sending me insane!!

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA