Re: [Evolution] Filter

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 18:39, Florin Andrei wrote:

The filters should incorporate "Stop Processing" by default. I believe
that's a design mistake.
Sure, it's easy for power user to daisy-chain filters, but the Regular
Joes have problems even to comprehend the concept of chained filters.

P.S.: I guess that's a legacy from the initial design: Evolution was
drafted a leeeetle bit too much oriented towards technical users -
that's been noticed by other people too, if you read the articles that
talked about Evo.

Hopefully, v1.1 will change that.

--
Florin Andrei