[Evolution] feature request: filters management

I would like to see two butons in the Filters utility: "Move all the way
up" and "Move all the way down".

Also, it would be nice to be able to define "filter categories" and
configure the order of the categories.
This way, if i define a filter in the category that's at the beginning
of the chain, i'm sure it goes before many others, and i only have to
tweak the order of the filters inside that category.
Same for categories at the end of the chain.

Example:

I usually create four types of filters. All of them have "stop
processing" as the last action. Except for the first category, the only
other action of the filters is usually "move to some folder".

1. anti-spam, anti-stoopid, anti-kaka. These are right at the beginning,
and their default action is "delete, then stop processing"
2. cronjobs: these are messages sent by automated processes. I want to
filter them out into their own folders, no matter how they reach me (via
mailing lists or directly)
3. mailing lists
4. humans: these are after the mailing lists, because i want to keep
personal messages from humans (not from cronjobs) in separate folders
only when they come directly, not through a mailing list

Problem is, i have like 200 filters, and when i define a new one, it's a
chore to move it up to its category.
Not to mention it's impossible to validate anything, the list is
unmaintainable, and overall the filters management is horrendous once
you have more than like 100 filters (wich happens very easy these days).

If i were able to specify the category when i create a filter, it would
be much easier. Then it's only a matter to tweak the order inside a
category.
Of course, the order of the categories themselves has to be modifiable.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/