Re: [Evolution] Setting email reminders

But isn't that why we have the functionality of running a program in the
first place?  I mean...having a shell script to send an email, or a
page, flash some lights, shock the kitten into yelping so that we
remember where we're supposed to be...

OTOH, having an email reminder, IMHO, defeats the purpose of
reminders... wouldn't it be redundant?

Now, on the extreme other hand, if we used a script to send an email
reminder, how would we access the text of the appointment?  Is it piped
to STDIN?  (Now *that* would be cool!  This way we'd know what we're
forgetting when it hits the pager/email/kitten/whatever...

I guess I'm kind of agreeing and disagreeing with you on this... not
really sure...

        -Ian