Re: [Evolution] Evolution generating invalid message-ids

Hi,

Jeffrey Stedfast:
give it up, you are just plain wrong. you have no idea what the hell you
are talking about. Please stop wasting our time.

Jeff

Understood.
Every non-crappy MUA in the world is handling it the way I described.
Every guy I asked told me you are doing it the wrong way.
I get mails from other users telling me my MUA behaves wrong.
RFC is talking a clearly language about "globally unique" (And doesn't
say a word about "within your application". It talks about the hole
planet, when it says "globally")

Your decision.

My decision: This is my last mal with evolution.
I'm not willing to break the net's rules.

Bye,
and thank you for your time.

Jörg

--