Re: [Evolution] Loading message content.... Lock-Ups

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 09:24, Scott Comboni wrote:
Hello not sure if anyone posted this already I did a brief check in the
list.  Anyway I'm running evo 1.1.0.99 latest snap.  While clicking on
messages I get a Loading message content and then evo locks.  Happens
enough that I can repeat but it is not always the same message.

Can you get a backtrace and file a bug report? Email me if you need help
on how to do so.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton