Re: [Evolution] LDAP Autocompletion/Addressbook Sources

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 16:09, Sean M Alderman wrote:
Greetings,
  I recently upgraded my desktop (via wipe and load) to RH 7.3.  Since
then I have installed the latest greatest evolution and I'm still having
trouble getting addresses to autocomplete against an ldap source.  I was

I hate to say "me too," but me too.

Is Evolution even capable of auto-completing from LDAP sources?  LDAP
searches otherwise work fine, but I would love the ability for
auto-complete while typing in email addresses.

Jason.