Re: [Evolution] This folder cannot contain messages

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 14:01, jerm wrote:
I have 2 account subfolders -- one a branch off of the inbox and another
off the root of the account.  Each of my other accounts have one of
these, but neither has both

This is the problem. Creating subfolders of INBOX is broken in Evolution
right now, but there's a solution. If you open your IMAP account using
another client, you should see that you have another folder called INBOX
as a child of your real INBOX, and then your subfolders as children of
that INBOX. Delete the middle INBOX and you should be all set.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton