Re: [Evolution] Woah! Maybe I am missing something here

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 14:45, Marcus Franke wrote:

Other question, can I use a second programm like mutt and read
my mails?

Yes, if you take care not to modify the mailboxes, especially when Evo
is running.

I actually use mutt myself and I do this:
mutt -Rf ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox
the -R flag means 'Read-only'

You can look to other folders (but not VFolders) accordingly.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925