Re: [Evolution] Woah! Maybe I am missing something here

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 22:04, Steve wrote:
To all:

I deleted all my emails out of evolution (after doing a backup), which
were swelling my evolution directory to about 90 megs.

After deleting the emails, I find I still have a pile of "mbox.ibex"
files that make up most of the 80 megs that is still in here. I don't
dare delete them, as it seems they contain filter settings, and so on.

How in the world do you compact or shrink these monsters...?

Just delete them.  They dont contain any settings, only a cache of
information in the folder.

In 1.2 these files auto-compact, but in 1.0 they do not.