[Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.99 crashes when trinying to set preferences.

Hello there!

I just pulled the latest evolution development snapshots (1.1.0.99) from red-carpet for RedHat 7.3

When I try to set the preferences (tools->preferences) The summary crashed showing the gnome bug report tool. I submited a bug report (bug 27728). Just wondering if there is anyway of modifying the summary outside the gui, maybe a config file that I can edit?

Roberto Moral
roberto quantiva com
Tel: 609-514-8513 | cell: 609-346-5601
Quantiva, inc.