Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.99 crashes when trinying to set preferences.

On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 05:01, Roberto Moral wrote:
Hello there!

I just pulled the latest evolution development snapshots (1.1.0.99) from
red-carpet for RedHat 7.3

When I try to set the preferences (tools->preferences) The summary
crashed showing the gnome bug report tool. I submited a bug report (bug
27728). Just wondering if there is anyway of modifying the summary
outside the gui, maybe a config file that I can edit?

Yep indeed it does - its been doing it for weeks.  I'm not particularly
sure of the state of that code at the moment.

I think the config is stored in ~/evolution/config.xmldb, but it isn't
really human editable.