Re: [Evolution] Arbitrary (way to modify) 'From' when composing

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 15:23, Brad Felmey wrote:
I have everything to my personal domain forwarded to a single account.
That way I can use ebay mydomain tld, amazon mydomain tld,
evolution-hackers mydomain tld and so forth on the fly, and still only
have one Inbox. I want to be able to see when SPAM arrives where it was
addressed so I can see who is leaking. It is a ridiculous waste of time
for me to create mail accounts every single time I enter my email
address somewhere online (and I do it a LOT).

In this case, you don't need a separate account to get the mail. You
don't need a separate account to read the mail. You DO need a separate
account to send mail that claims to come from that address, and I don't
see why you'd ever need to do that here.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton