[Evolution] smtp server settings

Hello,

I'm using evolution for a few months at home and now I have put a second
mail account in it (for my job). To send from my job I have to use a
different smtp server and so I put it in the account Editor Sending mail
options.

I have now 2 accounts with a different smtp server.

When I select my second account as default he still use the smtp server
from the first account.

For testing I changed the smtp server from my first account to the new
smtp server and yes, ... or no he still use the smtp server from my
privat account, but I can't find him any more in any dialog screen. I
have restart my system several times, tryed everything but he evolution
still use the smtp server that is no longer in the mail settings.

Where does evolution writes his settings?

BR

Eric,-