[Evolution] Minimum requirements ?

Hi !

Hope this mail isn't off topic too much.

I wonder what the minimum system requirements are to run gpilotd and the
evolution conduits ?

I would like to be able to run these things on a server without any X
libraries at all. This would enable me to synchronize my Palm without
having to log on to my workstation system or even start it.
Preferably, I'd like to be able to run just one instance of gpilotd for
several users but I don't think that gpilotd can handle that.

Sorry if this is way off topic...

Regards,
Joachim Holst