Re: [Evolution] sudden loss of config

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 07:37, Michael Gruner wrote:

Today in the morning I started my PC trying to fetch my mails but the
evo config was blown away :-(

So I think the config gets lost if the PC stealths imediatly after evo
is shutted down?!

I have sometimes the same issue on my SuSE 7.3 Linux PC. This is the
only one where I have this issue. The workaround I found is to exit
completely from X-Windows, go in the console mode, erase all the orbit-*
and other files in /tmp, then try again to login into X.

I do not know what causes this, but at list, this simple workaround fit
my needs.

e.